WordNet Search HomeWordNet Search

ballpoint pen

Try Other Sites   Cambridge M-W OneLook Google

{n: ballpoint, ballpoint pen, ballpen, Biro} a pen that has a small metal ball as the point of transfer of ink to paper

1 paragraphs, 1 lines displayed.    Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.)
(You can double-click any word on this page to get it searched.)
hit counter