WordNet Search HomeWordNet Search


Try Other Sites   Cambridge M-W OneLook Google

{n: bobby pin, hairgrip, grip} a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
"in England they call a bobby pin a grip"

{n: bodkin} formerly a long hairpin; usually with an ornamental head

{n: hairpin bend} a U-shaped bend in a road

{n: hairpin} a double pronged pin used to hold women's hair in place

4 paragraphs, 6 lines displayed.    Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.)
(You can double-click any word on this page to get it searched.)
hit counter