WordNet Search HomeWordNet Search


Try Other Sites   Cambridge M-W OneLook Google

{n: herringbone, herringbone pattern} a pattern of columns of short parallel lines with all the lines in one column sloping one way and lines in adjacent columns sloping the other way; it is used in weaving, masonry, parquetry, embroidery

{n: parquet, parquet floor} a floor made of parquetry

{n: parquetry, parqueterie} a patterned wood inlay used to cover a floor

3 paragraphs, 4 lines displayed.    Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.)
(You can double-click any word on this page to get it searched.)
hit counter