WordNet Search HomeWordNet Search


Try Other Sites   Cambridge M-W OneLook Google

{n: wainscot, wainscoting, wainscotting} wooden panels that can be used to line the walls of a room

{n: wainscoting, wainscotting} a wainscoted wall (or wainscoted walls collectively)

2 paragraphs, 3 lines displayed.    Top
(Alt+Z : Reinput words.)
(You can double-click any word on this page to get it searched.)
hit counter